> How does tklua blend into this picture? (Hi Waldemar :-) Has anybody
> experience on how it works in Lua 3.0 (of course it is compatible with
> Lua 2.5, but I'm not sure if the integration of tklua-Lua2.5 was not a bit to
> tight for this version shift??). Just asking, before I will invest effort on
> my own part. I figure, tklua is also a _very_ _good_ candidate for using tag
> methods. A matter of effort, I guess? What are the current plans?

You are right. Tklua can be much better structured with lua3.0.
I haven't had time to work on it, though.
I spent some time porting tklua (with the OpenGL binding) to win95,
and I'm just waiting for a spare time to rewrite it using tag methods.
Unfortunately, I can't see a way to do it before the end of August.

-- Waldemar

Waldemar Celes
Program of Computer Graphics
Cornell University