Nope, just wondering... I was remembering the message complaining of
poor performance in the beta and just wanted to check if that was
addressed before the release.  This is good information to have.  Do you
have a projected date for v3.1?  I wanted to update my modifications for
v3.0, but if you're going to be changing the code significantly, I'll
wait.

Bret

PS: It looks like the default Reply-To: field for the list is being set
to the list, rather than the author of the original message...