----- Original Message -----
From: "Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo" <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>

> Lua 4.0 (beta) is now available for downloading at
[...]

Yay!

> The distribution includes an updated reference manual in HTML.
> The PostScript and PDF versions in the site are still for version 3.2.

Are these on their way too? (I mean, the 4.0 versions...?)

> The language itself changed only a little ("break" and "for" statements
and
> new semantics for forwarding the return values of functions are the major
> changes)

This is what I really wondered about... I'm sure I'm just being slow, but...
What *are* the new semantics for forwarding return values of functions?

--

  Magnus Lie Hetland      (magnus at hetland dot org)

 "Reality is what refuses to disappear when you stop
  believing in it"                 -- Philip K. Dick