Thanks Thomas for the Lua developer site.  I hope it grows into a useful
community resource.

I also want to commend you for setting up a Wiki for the group.  I know
that Wiki is going to be a new concept for many people here, and I
understand that some people will want a more familiar threaded discussion
system.  I hope people give Wiki a chance.  When I first started to use
Wiki over a year ago, I found it disorientating and confusing.  Now, I'm
addicted and find that it allows far more rich interactions with others
than a BBS or newsgroup style discussion board.