Hi there I'm looking into using Lua in an application and have a question.
Is it possible to stop processing a lua state and continue on from that
point later? For instance during a single frame we want to process a bunch
of lua commands then continue with our regular c code and come back to where
we left off next frame.  Is there anyway to do this?  I haven't had a chance
to wade through all the documentation/ code yet so any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew Paton
andrew@siliconknights.com