Hiya,

> Ok, It compiles and runs without any error :-))
> (Do you have any plan to make this to work with other (poor!) compilers? --I
> feel ashamed,but..--)

Well, the long story: I'm working on not-tolua because I'm involved in a
C++ computer game for which (surprise) I'm using lua as an extension
language. My main development environment is linux (thus, gcc etc) but
the game _has_ to be able to run on win32, hence not-tolua needs VC++
compatibility.

After searching intensively for an explanation for the behaviour of VC++
(service pack 4) on that cursed line 31, and finding absolutely nothing
useful, I thought I should rewrite not-tolua and get on with it. So,
I've started rewriting it, replacing all template support with macros
(shudder). I realised that it was the wrong thing to do and now I'm back
on the design board. Ideas anyone ? :)

Nikos