> That being said, I'd leave it to:
>
> 1. C/C++ .app's that utilize lua must call CloseSTDLIB() before
> application-exit.  C/C++ .exe's need not call CloseSTDLIB().  (See "Porting"
> page in EPOC's C/C++ SDK online-help for more information).
>
> 2. OPL programmers must call LuaClose:().

...which is I think my original list, except with the C/C++ distinction
replaced by the .app/.exe distinction. Thanks for clearing this one up; I'll
put the necessary code and doc changes in place for my next release.

(Sorry to the others on the list who've put up with this irrelevance; I
realise now I should've taken this discussion offline a while back.)

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | Caution Children At Play Drive Slowly