Dirk Ringe wrote:
> There are some game projects that use lua and are not registered on your
> site. I know of at least three AAA game titles here in germany (one
> released, two others not yet released) that make use of lua as scripting
> language. I can't tell you about the other two projects (it's their choice
> to registrate not mine), but I just submitted the data for our game *g*

I was working at crytek (a young game company, see: www.crytek.de), on the Engalus project, and we
were using lua for scripted events, and config files, but unfortunately it was cancelled, so I never
reported it. However, I believe that crytek is still using lua for other projects, but I cannot say
for sure.

Ignacio Castano
castanyo@yahoo.es