----- Original Message -----
From: Maurizio Ferreira

I'm trying to compile Lua in a dll callable from external programs, written
in Delphi.

I made a project with Borland CBuilder 4 std edition,
including all the sources of the last distribuition (4.0)
When I try to compile the project, the compiler stops in the following row
(in lcode.c, near the end)

const struct OpProperties luaK_opproperties[NUM_OPCODES] = {

saying  :

luaK_opproperties already defined

(or something like that, i don't kow the exact message because I' m trying
it at home, and now I'm at work)

If I substitute the constant NUM_OPCODES with its value (49) all works.
Where is the problem ?
I'ts a compiler or a program fault ?

I don't like to modify the source code of the program, but I dont see any
other way to solve it

I'm an absolute beginner in C, since I usually works in Delphi.
I've tried several compiler options, but with the same result.

Any suggestion ?