On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 03:27:35PM -0300, Victor Bogado da Silva Lins wrote:
> 	For those that are interested in creating lua web projects I am
> releasing aguia. Aguia is a lua module for apache, it can cache the
> compiled lua states in memory saving time in the request handling.

David Welton from the Apache group asked for Lua to be packaged into Debian
- Not sure why although I get the feeling he was referring to an Aguia like
project which was already underway - Have you looked about for aguia-like
apache modules which already exist? If not - would you consider packaging
aguia for Debian?

Daniel

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited