I may just have overlooked this in the relevent manuals, but can
toLua generate functions which support variable arguments?

I'm looking for the package definition of a call such as:

	void LOG_printf( char* format, ... );

Or, is this something I'm going to have to write by hand?

The reason being, that when binding Lua to some libraries,
notably Allegro, there are quite a few functions built-in to
Allegro which use variable args, and I have written a good
dozen or so extra.

It would therefore make life a lot easier if this facility were
supported (or at least could be automated in some fashion).