Jeff Petkau wrote:
> That is insulting and backwards.

/snip

Well, sorry, but it was certainly not my
intention to insult you or anyone. I only pointed
out alteratives and stated my honest opinion.
I do appreciate the merits of the opposed point of view.
As always, in programming, there is more than one way
to do it, and what is the best way depends
from case to case.

Let's just agree to disagree, and move on.
After all, it's up to the Lua authors,
to decide what goes into "standard" lua and what not.

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be