>Did these warning were reported to the Lua team? They usually are quite
>responsive for such problems.

I got information about the Borland compiling problem (line 45 of lcode.h,
I just checked my notes) from the list archive, so it is already known.

About the "undefined structure" (lua_State) warnings, I classified them as
a minor annoyance and decided to look into the problem (which also happens
with SDL) "at the first opportunity" before reporting it. Needless to say,
I haven't done anything yet.

  Enrico