Hello Lua World,

I just started to explore Lua and trying to figure out how Lua can
fit my needs.

 I am wondering if there are any samples which show how to bind C++
classes to Lua 5.0(!).

We decided to take Luna's approach but since it was not updated for
Lua 5.0 I decided to try to update it myself. I could spot 2
incompatibilities, which need to be replaced. First Luna is trying to
register garbage collector for the userdata and second it is trying
to invoke it. Unfortunately I can't find any examples of how to do it
in Lua 5.0. So my question is how to register a metamethod. Samples?

Thanks in advance,
Gary