Hi Lucas,
I just joined the lua fanclub,but it looks like I'm here to stay.I
didn't notice your post before.I don't know why local variables got
into this.I never said I wanted to bind C vars with local lua
vars,just global ones.If you followed the thread you know I finally
found a way but I'm not sure how efficient it is.Anyway speed is not
of essence right now.But since full userdata can have metatables some
__get,__set,__gettable,__settable metamwthods would be great and
simplify things(not only for what I need them at least).