How about either:

 * setting aside a portion of the wiki for documentation, eg. every page of
format "Doc.+"

 * starting a new wiki which we can download and compile into a CHM style
document.

Hyperlinking would work like an existing wiki, along with the formatting. I
suppose an advantage of starting a new wiki would be you would need to worry
about broken links to pages outside the doc pages. I don't really want to
fragment or hijack the existing wiki. Would anyone have an objection to
their submissions to the existing wiki being taken and formatted for use in
docs (providing this solution is taken)?

I'm interested in including lots of examples and tutorials ranging from
basic to advanced. This includes methods of binding, usage of the C API as
well as Lua code. I only really need the introductory scripting information
for our scripters but it would be nice to . Maybe the existing wiki could
act as a discussion forum for advanced topics, before submission to the
LuaDocWiki. You don't really want personal discussion in docs.

Regards,
Nick