Hello,

I'm getting started with lua and I'm trying to compile
some examples I've found in various places.
I've built Lua 5.0 and have created the basic test
apps following tutorials and whatnot.
However, I'm trying to compile a much larger example
(from the gamedev.net tutorial) and it's choking on
the functions:
lua_settag, luaL_openl, lua_newtag, and
lua_settagmethod.
I can't find information concerning the appropriate
use of these functions. They are not in the headers
(lua.h, lualib.h, and lauxlib.h).
What the source is trying to do is add a vector data
type.
Have I built lua incorrectly? Are these functions not
usually exposed? Or do I need to include another header?