Robert R. Wal escreveu:
Are you interested in "lua5" Creator ID? I registered it with palm
developer program some time ago, for the purpose of creating open source
lua5 implementation for Palm OS, but for lack of time never went out of
planning stage.
So you can use it if you want it.

Many thanks, Robert, that would be great ! :) I just think we have to set the main directions the project will get, before using any CreatorID... I thought, just for initial idea, in just do the port work on the PalmOS and make it available to anyone to link the code to the application, and then use it as wish. Another thought can be: Do it as PLua does. We can create a PalmOS environment to the developers use Lua as PalmOS programming language, native on the device.
I certainly will ;)

Contact me in PVT, so we can talk about it without bothering the other Lua developers with a little "off-topic" messages... :) I think it's time do adjust the pointers and do the kick off on the project... Regards,
-- J. Machado
-- machado@palmcon.com.br