On Nov 02, 2003 at 02:03 -0500, Jason P wrote:

> needed? I mean you could embed the test script and call it with a:
>
> const char *luaLM_test(void);
>
> perhaps? Eliminating the need for two files for each module.

BTW, you are free to write and bind the test function in C, luacheia
doesn't care.  It does expect the .lua stub loader though.  If you
really want to avoid it, you can call cheia.loadmodule("yourmodule"),
but that's unconventional and not officially sanctioned.

--
Thatcher Ulrich
http://tulrich.com