I have created a stock analysis package utilizing the Lua scripting engine.
There are over 100 technical indicators integrated within the Lua engine.

I would like to include sections of the Lua manual within my own
documentation (especially the sections on variables,statements, and
expressions).  As long as I cite the source, are their any usage
restrictions in regards to copying sections of the manual?  What if I want
to make a few changes to the above sections to simplify some things?

In regards to naming, must I still name the scripting portion 'Lua', or
since its a derivitive, can I name it more accordingly to the product I
produce?  Any ideas for a cool scripting language?

Thanks for everything you guys.

Jim
http://www.qtextender.com/pro.php