> I'm interested in using luadoc with lua5, but it seems it works only on lua4.
> I've also seen that the kepler project is going to work on luadoc3, but I've not
> received any infos from them, so I patched the old luadoc2 to work on lua5.
>
> Is there anybody interested in that patch? Can I post it here?
	Some days ago I received a patch from
Piotr Kaminski to make LuaDoc work with Lua 5.0.
As I told him we're now working on a new version of
CGILua (with FastCGI and Apache module compatibility)
but LuaDoc is on the list.  In fact we have to review
some aspects of LuaDoc's "engine".  We would appreciate
suggestions and -- of course -- your work.  If you have
any other questions you can e-mail me.

	Tomas