> But based on his later postings seems to have gotten things working. Is
> there a missing file or am I just mis-understanding the code?
	In fact the file is missing at LuaExpat's
distribution.  The name of the file (as someone pointed out)
is not adequate because the object model used is not the same
used by XML-DOM.  We are working on the beta version of both
LuaExpat and LuaXMLRPC but I can't say when they will released.
But I can send you the missing file if you want.

	Tomas