One final word, for now I have alternate solution to my problem but I
still think it would be nice to eventually be able to overwrite AND
and OR. I looked at the code a bit and while I don't fully understand
it, it seems to be using the OP_TEST code to implement AND and OR. Is
this code also used to implement other operations? in any case I
suppose it would be necessary to break this op code up into several
op codes to implement the overwriting properly. Just thinking out
load again.

Ram