Hello Luiz,

Thank you for your fast reply. LPSM dosen't really cut it, though. First of all I'm developing on the Windows platform, and although memory to file mapping is part of the Win32 API, that's not really what I'm looking for. The serialization of the Lua State(s) will be part of a broader (complete) serialization of the host's binary state. I guess what I was specifically looking for was 'under the hood' documentation on the structure of the Lua State structure itself... I have most of the basic serialization up and running, but clarification on the internal usage of sub elements of the state would be a real timesaver (as compared to shifting through the lua source).

Yours,

Lasse.

At 13:09 07-06-2004, you wrote:
>I'm interested in knowing whether anybody have done any experimentation
>with complete Lua State serialization / deserialization?

See http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2004-05/msg00060.html
Not really serialization, but it may help.
--lhf