Brian Weed wrote:

My client also does not regard my "New Topic" email as part of the same
thread as the original from which I replied, since it must follow threads by
the subject.

What clients are you guys using?

Hi Brian,

Outlook 2003 (I'm not sure about previous versions) have a "Group By" category entitled "Conversation" which will basically try and "thread", I don't have much experience using this feature, so I can't tell you if it behaves properly all the time, but it is at least something; that is if you're not prepared/unable to change mail clients.

(I wasn't aware this was going to cause such an outbreak ;P But I'm glad people are at least saying something about it!)

Regards
--
Jonathan Jacobs
Developer