Hi,

Since there is enough interest in this archive being created I have
formulated the following plan for it.

(this all assumes I get the final goahead from the Lua team to make it
official; otherwise the archive names change a bit)

Archive name: arch@lua.org--releases
Archive URL: To-Be-Decided

Lua's 1.0 -> 3.2 will be imported later

lua--release--4.0 == raw import of Lua 4.0, sealed, with a versionfix
for 4.0.1 and 4.0.2

lua--release--5.0 == Raw import of Lua 5.0, sealed, with a versionfix
for 5.0.2

lua--release--5.1 == tag of lua--release--5.0 after the versionfix,
updated for each work release in turn, not sealed

If people like that layout then I'll set-to creating the archive.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895