On Thursday 04 November 2004 11:56, Gunnar Zötl wrote:
> DB> tab = {}
> DB> tab += myvalue
> DB> tab .. myvalue
> DB> tab := myvalue
>
> I may be a bit thick, but what's wrong with table.insert()?

Two dictionary lookups and a function closure! Plus, table.insert is commonly
used to append values, and as a result the name is a little misleading...

Is there any provisional ETA for when 5.1 will be out? Should I start thinking
about updating the 5.0.1 engine I'm using for my application?

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "USER'S MANUAL VERSION 1.0:  The information
+- www.cowlark.com --+ manual