Hey, how about friendly Atlanta Georgia (?Lua in the Peach State...
cool logos come to mind?)? I'd take y'all to a great "southern"
cookin' place down here (or "up here", "over there" as appropriate for
your geographic locale).

-joe

--
Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it.
 -- Chinese Proverb