hello

On Sunday 16 January 2005 18:07, André de Leiradella wrote:
> I'll need to implement a complete parser to
> analyze the lexical scope of identifiers and decide if they're local
> variables, members of the class or globals...
yep -- if that is what you want, that is what you need:)
But Rici's parser is a starting point for "luafront", no?

> It's sad that Lua has
> obviously a complete parser that would need small changes to implement
recognizing "members" at compile time would be quite unluaish and
sure require serious changes -- and the demand for more of that kind
would not stop there (as it never did ...)

saludos