El 06/02/2005, a las 22:45, Mike Pall escribió:

Maybe we should adopt the Python convention for naming mixed modules?
C modules get an underscore tacked in front of the module name. [...]

I used that trick for a small test module I made when integrating the new packaging system with LuaCheia, in order to test loading of mixed binary+script modules. I think it's a fairly good convention that you can bypass if needed, because it's not enforced by the language nor by the packaging system.

Just my 2 cents ;-)

--
Adrian Perez
GPUL/CLUG member » http://gpul.org