Hi all,

Does anyone has use Lua in any parallel system? Perheps, my question
should be if Lua is thread-safe. I am working on a system that is in
highly parallelism model, (just like those super computer), which has
several dedicated processors.
I would be so much appreciated if someone out there can share the
experince with me.
Also, I wonder what is the smallest size of memory that Lua is good
enough to do the work. In other word, (exmaple), Will lua (include
code+stack+some scripts) possibly fit in a small memory segement (e.g.
256k).

I think it is a very interesting topic, as for a scripting system
natual (sequence base) use in parallel/concurrent system.

Thanks in advance.

Nelson