The Lua workshop will be held at Adobe's headquarters in San Jose, California,
on July 27-28, 2005. Preliminary information is now available at
	http://www.lua.org/wshop05.html

We thank Mark Hamburg and Adobe for arranging this.

We're sorry that the location and date may not be convenient for everyone,
but it'll be impossible to find ones that are. We hope to see many of you
there. (And probably others!)

The workshop is open to everyone interested in Lua. There are no fees.

The main thing that we need to know right now is a good estimate of how
many people will attend the workshop, because only a limited number of
seats are available. So, please register!

We also need to know who is interested in talking and what kind of
activities we shall have, so that we can plan a programme.

Please let us know at lua.workshop@gmail.com.

Thanks. We hope to see you there!
--lhf