El 17/05/2005, a las 16:15, Romulo Bahiense escribió:

Yet I am not sure if I its possible to write CGI programs ONLY using
lua 5.0binary. Can you tell me?

I can tell: Yes, it is possible. With io.stdin, io.stdout and os.getenv, you have everything to write a cgi app. But you'll have to write your own support routines[1] or get borrowed from cgilua (or whatelse).

[1] Routines like (en|de)code url strings, read post/multipart data etc.

Sure, I managed to make CGIs with _only_ a statically compiled Lua5 interpreter and a small script with utility functions (you can grab these from the cgi module included with LuaCheia, for Lua 5.0 get it from http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/luacheia/luacheia/src/ modules/cgi/cgi.lua?rev=1.3)

--
Adrian Perez
GPUL/CLUG member » http://gpul.org