> Eric Scouten wrote:
> >> You're all nuts. In APL this would be:
> >>
> >>     !@j$#i?k>"i = %d, j = %d, k = %d"@
> >>

> > Besides... you probably don't have the right keys on your
> keyboard to
> > type the right code... ;-)
>
> Good point. In fact, forget about these newfangled computer screens.
> To program APL you will need an IBM selectric terminal with your own
> APL typeball. Now THAT was programming :-)

I noticed the smiley... Nevertheless I'll have to chime in... How happens
that I and 15 of my colleagues program daily in APL without feeling the need
for an IBM selectric terminal with our own typeball? ;) APL has moved a long
way since...
--
WildHeart'2k5 - mailto:stf@apl.it
My digipics and blogs: http://spaces.msn.com/members/wildy2k5/

[[Omae wa ima naniwo shiteruno //
  "Oh darlin', tell me. What are you doing now?"]]