	Hi Terry,

Is there a lightweight framework that would allow the creation of a web service using LUA.  I don't want to access and existing service, but instead want to build a standalone executable, which responds to soap requests on a specific port.  All without having to install/use/configure a web server.  Ideally I would like to write the logic in LUA.
	I cannot say much about http servers, but I think Xavante
could be a good choice.  You could add LuaExpat and LuaSOAP to build
the SOAP processing.  Take a look at:

http://www.keplerproject.org/xavante
http://www.keplerproject.org/luaexpat
http://www.keplerproject.org/luasoap

	LuaSOAP comes (or it will be the next version?) with a small
example of a SOAP server.

	Hope this helps,
		Tomas