Glenn Maynard wrote:

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 01:30:38PM -0500, John Passaniti wrote:
Antero Vipunen wrote:
Lua lexer treats dot `.' as separator. But relies (by default) on strtod() for converting, and thus if your ``local'' separator is `,', you are unable to compile the following sample program:

I can think of four solutions, and they're all ugly:

Thank you. But I am not asking for a hack-all-by-your-own solutions, because I have one applied already. Instead I'm asking Lua Core Team for a standard solution, or at least they should change smth in the manual ("Do not use `,' separator --- it will blow up the whole Lua").

AMDG,
 Antero Vipunen.