There is a bin2c.lua around (on the Wiki I think).  If not mail me and
I will send it to you.

lua_dobuffer becomes :-

int luaL_loadbuffer (lua_State *L, const char *buff,
                               size_t sz, const char *name);
followed by
lua_call or lua_pcall

David B.

PS. On Windows apps. I found it best to load lua code from resource
files.