Hi,

I need to provide a SOAP service.  Has anyone here used Xavante et al.
for this already and can provide some pointers?

Alternatively, what do people use for this?  Apache/PHP, ASP.NET,
Websphere, or ...?

A quick search online lead to no quick answers.  I'm not really very
keen to get into the murky waters of any of the above (apart from
Xavante, of course).  Essentially I have three functions that need to
get invoked by a third party using SOAP.  I thought this would be
pretty simple, but I'm struggling to find the simple docs to explain
how to do this.

Any help is much appreciated,
Robby