> I have to clarify this: the current lua-users Wiki does not make
> it easy to add inline Lua code with syntax highlighting. And it's
> difficult to allow downloading of the same code snippets in pure
> text form (without getting into sync problems).

There's a wiki for collaborative code sharing / editing / debugging:
http://en.literateprograms.org/LiteratePrograms:Welcome

It does syntax highlighting for code blocks and so on.

Here's an example page:
http://en.literateprograms.org/Binary_search_tree_%28C%29

I haven't played with it much, but it looks very nice. Maybe we could
swipe the wiki engine they are using?

-Paul