> I would like to port Lua to a couple of different platforms, of which
> all but one is some different flavor of embedded device, with a fairly
> limited set of "normal" services (file I/O, networking, system time,
> etc.). I have spent time searching, but have not found documentation
> which describes the changes necessary to make this type of port.

The Lua core should be easy to port. It depends very little on the
C runtime library. See

The standard Lua libraries depend more heavily on the C standard library,
but for an embedded device you'll probably have to write your own Lua
libraries anyway.

Just try to compile the Lua core in your embedded platform and post any
problems you have here.
--lhf