> another method which I've not yet done but should work, is to
> create a new thread, create a lua reference to it (using
> lua_ref) then pop it off the stack immediately (so it doesn't
> get buried), and later when you are done with it, destroy the
> reference (lua_unref) and that should allow it to be GC'd

Hi!
	I dont know how to do and I just try like this:

	lua_State* m_L = lua_newthread(L);
	int refKey = luaL_ref(L, LUA_REGISTRYINDEX);

	NPC->L = L
	NPC->m_L = m_L
	NPC->refKey = refKey

	and
	NPC::~NPC(){
		if (L)
		{
			luaL_unref(L,LUA_REGISTRYINDEX,refKey );
		}
	}

	no error occur, but I wonder if it will work as I expect.

mos