	Hi Paul

Wow!  What a helpful list!  Thanks Bret and Daniel for your suggestions.  I think that should work nicely.  Now, is there an HTML library that can help with converting to HTML?  Something like CGI.pm in perl?
	In CGILua, you will follow two files that could be useful: lp.lua is
an HTML preprocessor which provides the hability to include lua code inside an
HTML page; also you should take a look at serialize.lua which implements a
serialization function that takes care of the "order" of fields besides other
things.  CGILua can be found at:

http://www.keplerproject.org/cgilua

	For generating HTML, if you want something more structured, take a look
at HTK:

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~tomas/htk

	Feel free to ask me anything about that packages.
		Tomas