Hi Diego,

Thanks for your reply. Yet:

Doing a tricky thing from inside Lua is what I don't want.
For seamlessly integrating luasocket into my application,
I'd need a callback to a C function when a socket becomes
available or unavailable.

That is a pretty simple thing. If I made a simple patch to
that effect, would you consider adopting it?

Regards,
Dirk