Are there any plans of bringing ltokens up to date to Lua 5.1 in
the near future? I need it for extracting translatable strings from
Lua code (in Ion), and currently I can't do that. I wish xgettext
had proper Lua support itself, so I wouldn't need hacks like this,
but apparently nobody has been interested enough in it, to go through
the pain of writing a parser for it in C. (And I certainly am not
going to do that. My fallback, if ltokens isn't upgraded, will most
likely to be a write a full Lua parser and another gettext replacement
with the wonderful Parsec parser combinator library for Haskell.)

--
Tuomo