> Anyone know how to create charts in Lua ? I  need to create charts and
> save in jpeg files.

I was planning to release this on the next Numeric Lua version, but, after a
few modifications, here it goes: LuaPGPLOT wraps most of the PGPLOT library
[1] to be used in Lua; it's a thin layer, though, and you might end up with a
big file to generate a simple plot (but, OTOH, with a lot of flexibility as
well). There's no documentation at all for the bindings, but it's pretty much
pgplot calling conventions applied to Lua. Also, check the examples folder and
pgplot.lua for some good hints. The license for LuaPGPLOT is the same as
Lua's, but the license for PGPLOT is GPL.

After I test it more thoroughly, I'll post it to Luaforge.

Enjoy,
Luis.

[1] http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tjp/pgplot

--
A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
        -- P. Erdos

--
Luis Carvalho
Applied Math PhD Student - Brown University