Hi there...

>We are pleased to inform you that we have completed the port and beta
>test of our Performance Profiling and Code Coverage software tools to
>support Lua. The software tools run on the Windows NT/2000/XP (and
>above) platforms.

Nice ! It feels good that there is support from the commercial side.
But I think a commercial IDE would have been of greater value. I looked
at Lua to use it in a commercial product but the lack of decent IDE with
debugging facilities that work (!) made us decide against Lua. But the
involvement of your company in Lua gives me good hope for an IDE in the
future ;)

// Remco