askok@dnainternet.net skrev:

PLEASE don't cut out essential information when quoting.

The last two messages are not containing what exactly was the "generic do block" suggestion, in short. I tried to hunt that message down, in vain (details don't matter). Keeping essential details within a mail thread is imho good manners, and helpful. Isn't it? :)

-asko

(sorry for mailing something without ANY technical essence; not my fault?)

I might excuse myself as well, but isn't that the point with threaded e-mails? So your e-mail software can put them in a nice tree-view, then it should be enough to just go up the tree to see the original post, making the replies alot more readable.

I write this becuase I wonder what I missed, since I'm sure this can't be the case for you, is it? (details does matter around curious minds? :)

//A