Hi all -

I'm using Lua in a high priority thread (for audio DSP), and I'm having occasional crashes during the lua_realloc calls; I checked in PiL (p294) that I can install a different allocator to avoid using free/realloc etc, which I assume is the cause of the crash. I wondered if anybody on the list has recommendations for an alternative allocator for this kind of situation.

Thanks