Hi all,

Is there any working public project that has SDL and SDL_*
(SDL_image, SDL_mixer, SDL_net, SDL_ttf) bindings for Lua 5.1?

I have set up some working code using Lua 5.1.1 and binding the
latest SDL and the SDL_* libraries together using tolua++. I also
plan to write a few test programs too. My primary development
platform is MinGW/MSYS but I plan to fiddle with Ubuntu also.

I'm aware of Thatcher Ulrich's LuaSDL material, and of LuaCheia,
and of a possibly abandoned project on SF. I prefer to deal with
an interface specification instead of writing a custom binding,
as I am not in any way desperate for the last ounce of
performance. tolua++ is great, there is so very little actual code
to write. I am also not planning to compete with any rapid
development project as I just want to move code between Lua and
C/C++.

The thing is, I plan to dump the lot on LuaForge later, so it
would seem like a good idea to first check on other public
projects that bind Lua to the SDL and SDL_* libraries.

Since the name LuaSDL is taken, what would be a good informative name to describe this thingy?

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)