If i remember correctly there has been a seperate mailing list proposed for the Gem authors, to discuss work in progress articles. Has this been established yet, or is there any other way to share our work for feedback from the other authors before June?

I would prefer to get feedback early on. I would also generally like to get in contact with the other authors. There will be many issues that arise during writing of the Gems that we might want to get answers on or be able to discuss. All big publishers have a large set of rules and guidelines for their authors, I don't request that we should have that, but we should at least be able to get some level of agreement if such an issue arises.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br [mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] Im Auftrag von Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Februar 2007 01:27
An: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Betreff: Lua Programming Gems - selected abstracts

The selection of abstracts proved to be surprisingly difficult.
We received over 70 abstracts and selected 43. Unfortunately, many potentially good submissions could not be accepted due to lack of space.

The complete list is at http://www.lua.org/gems/selected.html

We thank everyone that has sent an abstract and look forward to reading the full articles.
--lhf